It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Monday, August 31, 2015

A trip to Az before school starts...

Alexis called and said that Janelle was starting Kindergarten on Monday and she would love it if I came to see her. So I got into the  car, and started driving. When I left ABQ it was 74* when I pulled int Gilbert, it was 109* Alexis better have been felt the love.

Sunday when I pulled in, I just showed up, I went straight to Kathy's house. She was surprised that I was there. Family and friends had come over. 







Monday we took little princess to school (we were 20 mins late) we went to breakfast and then we went back to the house. I took a nap and then we went to get little princess. We then went to eat as a family. After dinner I took my grandma to the temple. Princess wanted to play this game with jelly beans. You have the same 2 colors of jelly beans but one is a gross flavor and then a normal flavor. 







Tuesday we went shopping after Princess was in school. The mall was an outside one and it was nice and warm. Then after that Kathy and I took my grandma to the ER. She was having a bad back problem so we went in to get her checked out. She ended up having a broken vertibre. Well kinda, there was a bone that had grown between 2 vertibre and that had broken.  She was fine and went home. Uncle Carl and Aunt Amy came and got me and and the three of us went to dinner. I thought it was nice, to spend time with just them.  A funny sign I saw at the mall.


Wednesday I went and got a pedi with Alexis and then off to see where Kathy works and then to see the girls. The girls and I went to lunch, and then to hang out at their house. We did hair and makeup, and we just had fun. We laughed and laughed, and made memories. I then went back to Kathy's and just hung out with the family. 
















Thursday I got up early and drove home. It was a great trip and I am grateful to have more family. 

1 comment:

  1. Once again I have to tell you, you are so photogenic. Even in the pictures where you're trying to look goofy you are so cute

    ReplyDelete