It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Monday, August 31, 2015

This isn't goodbye, this is a see you later...

Dear Grandpa,
Im glad that over the last year we have gotten along much better, and had gotten to know each other on a one on one bases. I loved how you would always tell on my dad, or how you would tease me around the house. I admired how you were always determined to so whatever it was that you wanted to do. And wouldn't let anyone keep you from your golf game. I am sure your'e having a party with you're parents and siblings on the other side. We well miss you here but i know we will see each other again. Goodbye grandpa and I will aways love you.

Yes my grandpa passed away. We didn't have a great relationship but you know? I am grateful for the memories I had with him. I am grateful that I had a rocky relationship with him. I saw a side of him that not a lot of people saw, or wanted to see. I am so grateful to see that side.

My grandma is doing good, she misses him daily but over all she is doing good. 


Pictures from the viewing








Pictures before the funeral







Until we meet again.







No comments:

Post a Comment