It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer update

Where do I start? This summer has been crazy!

*Summer school was fun!
I was working with the general class this summer. I was a one on one with a boy that was in a wheelchair. Ben was so sweet and had such a great spirit about him. He would make us all laugh and giggle, and just have a great time. All these kids were so sweet and fun. We cooked, and played outside, played the wii and just had some good laughs. 


*Julianna had her big 30 birthday party!
So I decorated the house for her birthday party!




I got her a crown so everyone would know we were celebrating her!



We went to Azuma Sushi for dinner with the girls


Birthday girl and Melanie

Me, Krista, Kim, Stasha, Julianna, and Mel

Me, Stasha, Krista, Kim, Birthday girl, Mel
(Mel never has her eyes opened)

Toast to the Birthday girl!
Stasha Mel(her eyes are open!), Rachel,  Birthday girl, Me, Amy and Krista

Birthday Girl with her Cupcake

Getting sang to at the dance!


We had a good night celebrating Julianna. 
Good laughs, memories, and friendships strengthen!
Love these girls and my best friend/sister Julianna!


* Greer Family Reunion
Dad and I went to the family reunion in Hespress Colorado
It was fun to have one on one time with my daddy. 
We talked to family, I got to learn more about my grandparents, play horseshoes with daddy, hike a little, and go to Bar-D

Our little hike

Pretty flower

Oh Yea! I did that!


We were cold! It was pouring rain!

Family dancing at the dance


Daddy and I

At the dance

My young dadddy!

The La Plata's






*Wedding
I went to a wedding for the former RS Pres. She looked so pretty!
The dinner was very good. 


Julianna and I

Amy and I

This wedding made me not want a big fancy wedding even more. 
Don't get me wrong it was a great, BEAUTIFUL wedding. But I will be sticking with my $500 wedding plans!







No comments:

Post a Comment