It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Summers in Albuquerque....


There was a festive in Albuquerque this last weekend. So Julianna and I went and had a great time. They had a free concert and it was amazing.
We saw Smash Mouth like! Who remembers them?! 
I was 9 years old when their first big hit came out.

So we had good food, and even better company!!! 

I had really good brisket and corn on the cob.! It was so good! We sat and listened to the opening acts, and then it was the main band!
SMASH MOUTH!!!!!!

It was a lot of fun and I am so glad we got to go. 
Roasted corn with Parmesan Cheese!!! YUMMMMM!!!!!!
Julianna, Me and a friend Dan
We kept getting closer and closer!
Just a concert in the middle of the park....


Then on Monday for FHE we went to the Isotopes game. That was but. We were behind the field but it was still fun. It was fun to catch up with Melanie, and meet new people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment