It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Knee update.

April 15th I was kicked in the knee by one of my students. He was mad and when he kicked it he hyper extended it, It ended up ripping cartilage. I have been in a brace for a month, and the velcro has stopped working. I've had to get an MRI and go talk to a surgeon about having surgery.

Yesterday I went in and he said he wanted to try a shot and therapy. He did it right there. I was annoyed and in a lot of pain when he did the shot. He cleaned the area, and then sprayed this stuff to help 'numb' the skin. I dont think it did anything besides make my leg wet. He stuck the needle in and moved it around till he found the spot where is will help the most. I wanted to punch him in the face! IT HURT SO BAD!!!!


Then I went to PT. APS will only pay for 6 sessions and so they wanted to start right now. So they took measurements and then ice and a electro shock. It was kind of waste of a session if you ask me. After that I went home and I was in the worst pain I had been in a long time. It hurt to move, it hurt to walk, it hurt to touch it, it just plain hurt. I was in so much pain I couldn't go to sleep. Once I was out it was fine. Right now its a little numb but at least its not hurting. We shall see how this works out.  I was But heres to hoping everything turns out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment