It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Perfect way to start the summer

I couldnt think of a better way to start the summer then to go on a road trip with my best friends. 

I flew to SLC on Friday so I could go to the Payson open house on Saturday.
That is a very pretty temple.
The stair cases, the carpet, the details in every bit of that building was AMAZING!
The weather was cold and rainy but standing outside in the light rain was worth it.





On Monday we drove back home to Albuquerque. 
Tuesday was when our trip really started. 
We got up and ready, we met up with some friends that were driving through to go see their kids. We had breakfast with them and got to catch up. It was good seeing them. Then it was off to the south.
I have lived in New Mexico for 25 years, and my parents 32 years. 
We had never really been south of Albuquerque. So we decided it would be fun to do some of the things that this beautiful state had to offer.

First stop Roswell:
Area 51, Aliens, Flying UFO, Goverment cover up?

This is the things in the Musuem








There was this place next door that has all these scense set up to take pictures with aliens. I had alot of fun taking silly pictures with aliens.

Mom teaching about the alien

Dad hanging out with the boys

Cuddling with that thing? Really mom?

Lets have a BBQ

Get out of me ship

My ship!

Yep this sums up my dad.

The evil alien

Drinking with the alien

Ewww.... He is all cut open

Dont take her brains

Mind washing

Get away from the zombie alien

Alien spider

Now is the best time to talk on your phone?

Spanish homeboy

Lets have lunch


Good bye home fry

Sticker heads
We then drove into Carlsbad and had dinner, then drove down to Whites City. They had a water park, and it was going to close 10 after we had checked in. So I ran in the room, put on my swim suit and ran over to the park so that I could play in the water before they close. They had 2 water slides and I got to ride both of them. So much fun.

Second Stop: Carlsbad Caverns
We stopped and got some breakfast. They had these funny looking chairs
Look I have a butt now.. and dad is still an horses a**
Then it was to the caverns










This place was so cool! It was so big and breath taking. It was 80 stories below. We had to take the elevator down because of my knee. 

Then it was off to Los Curses. It was fun to drive in Texas and almost to Mexico. 
I had asked around for the best place to eat in Curses.
Andele.
OH MY HEAVENS!!!! It was a great place to eat.
We then drove around and saw the town. 
After we sat by the pool and played cards.
Bed time for all us

Third stop: White sands
Wow! That place is SOOOOOO
COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!
Oh my heavens! Its like your in the snow! You're driving on snow!
You think that it is going to be way hot but it wasnt! It was cool!
You think that its going to be like the sand dunes and hard to walk on. But it wasnt. It was hard, so it was easy to walk on. It was so cool! I would definitely go back there.

In the car



Holy bright Sun!



It looks like snow!





She buried her leg!


Our cool little picnic area!

The table was gross...

Had a feast from the night before!
After the white sands we went to Ruidoso to go to a Chuckwagon dinner that evening. First we went swimming. The view rom the pool was amazing. Ruidoso is in the mountains and is such a fun town. The grounds of this place were like camping. Just surounded by trees, and nature! It was SOOOO Cool! 
The chuckwagon was called the Flying J. We love Bar-D so much that we try and go see other ones like it. 


Who shall I call?

Help im scared!

Panning for gold

He can never smile or look normal!

We on the other hand always look cute!

Stand off, shoot off before dinner

During the show

The view from our seats

This trip was so much fun! I am glad that I have gotten to spend time with my parents. I might be a brat sometimes and want my space, but I sure do love them and are so grateful for them! They really are my best friends!






1 comment: