It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Blue Hole-September

So back in September I went to Blue hole with some good friends. It was so much fun and so cold all at the same time. Blue hole is a water hole in Santa Rosa New Mexico. Its about 100 miles from Albuquerque. Its a deep deep hole that is always about 65 degrees all year round.

under the rock


the hole

the group


I'm on the Left

the group jumping all together. ok I didnt jump this time. I was still to cold




us girls

The group on the way up

1 comment:

  1. I have considered stopping there a time or two when we were headed to Clovis but we just never have the time. You are having some really fun experiences is Megann.

    ReplyDelete