It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Go Broncos!!!!

I had dated this guy for about 8 months. Back in April we had bought tickets to an NFL football game. 
He was a huge Greenbay packers fan and I am a Bronco fan. So this game was going to be a good one. We were both 7-0. So this game was going to be a really good one.

So him and I went to Denver for the weekend. We left ABQ at 3:30 on Friday and got into Denver at 11 that evening. 
Saturday we wanted to go do things that we couldn't do in ABQ.
So off to Bass pro-shop to look at all the cool hunting stuff, guns, and everything. 
Then we saw the field for the fist time. It was one of those things where you cant just see it driving around town but then BAM right in your face when you come upon it.
Then it was lunch time. So we went to my FAVORITE place to eat! 
We went to Costa Vida!
YUMMY!!! I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!!
Then we went to Ikea and it made me want to start building stuff again. To bad I dont have tools, or space, or ANY IDEA how to build stuff. 
After that we went swimming at his hotel, and then we decided to go see a movie. I found a group on for 2 small popcorns, 2 drinks, and 2 tickets for only $13!!! 
It was such a good deal! 
I really wanted to go to a haunted house or haunted something but we 
A) didnt know where one was 
B) we didnt want to wait in a line for 2 hours for 10 mins of fun

SUNDAY!!!!! GAME DAY!!!!!
So we drove to the stadium.. 

and waited in line..

and waited...

Us waiting in line to park...
As we get the the 'cash parking' at the stadium they ran out of spaces. So we are going to drive over to the Pepsi center to park. It was about a mile to the stadium. 
As we were driving, we saw a place to park under the freeway, $15 verses the $30+ for parking any other place. So we parked. I really wanted to go see the Coors field. So we walked the Mile and half to the field. 
Then we went to 16 street mall and we went to Cheese cake factory. 
YUMMY!

Then off to the GAME!!!!!

Outside the Stadium

So excited

The field

In our seats

BeAuTiFuL Sunset

Manning warming up

Band and the Cheerleaders

the guards coming out

Sexiest man ever! 
John Elway

Players running out


Coin toss

Nation Anthom

Us after the game

Saying thanks to Heavenly Father

He hates pictures


The Game was a lot of fun! I am glad that I got to go. 
Even if Breaking up on the way home was a bad idea,
the trip was 
AMAZING!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment