It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Another off the list

The sky was perfect.
We got to the field and Cathy and I sat and had Dinner.
We then found Caitlin and sat with her and her family, by a fire pit.

We decorated our lanterns with things that we are going to give up. I did mine with things that I want to give up and things that I want to believe. I have been struggling with who I am. This was so helpful because I sent all the things that I want to believe and things that I want to give up.
This is what I wrote on my lantern.

I can do hard things I can make it through anything I come across I can be the person I want to be I am a daughter of God. I am worth this life I am strong enough for my recovery God loves me. I am good enough . We got this.. Movin on up.. Working on myself.  Giving up boys. Only dating good worthy Mormon boys.. Life is good... Best Life ever...A preyer for those have hurt me...A prayer for Joey and Rory











The fire pit

Cathy and I

Caitlin up side down




Sitting around the fire

Its starting!



















Caitlin with her recovery lantern




The happy couple





Caitlin and I



The 3 of us


This was such a great, wonderful, amazing experience. 
I am so grateful for the wonderful friends I have in this life.

1 comment: