It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Thanksgiving Break

You get a little weird when you have to be up at 6:00 AM to travel to your parents place.
8 hours and 45 mins, 567.4 miles from my house to their place. 




 Monday morning mom and I went to the homestead in Midway to go swimming in the crater. Its a natural hot spring hole. There is a natural cover over it. Its about 90 degrees, and 85 feet down. You have to wear a lifejacket while in the deep part of the water. We couldn't touch the walls because it would make the water dirty.






 That night dad and I had a date night. We went to the Utah Jazz game. We decided to take the front runner up to the Arena. It was fun to take that up. We didn't have to fight with traffic or parking.






Tuesday we went and saw 2 different movies. The first one was a old classic movie. and the then we went to see Once I was a beehive, and that was so cute!! 

Wednesday we just hung out, and sat by the fireplace. I was so happy about this!


Thanksgiving day, mom and I curled our hair and looked like twins. 



Friday we did a little shopping but we put up my parents Christmas Tree and my grandma's Tree.
Saturday I did massages and just hung out at the house.
There was snow out side so I wasnt going to drive in that.



No comments:

Post a Comment