It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Just a weekend with my Ryboy

This last weekend Ryan and I wanted to get a away. So we took off to Phoenix! Road trip PLEASE!!!!

We got to leave a little earlier on Friday then we thought we were going to go. We got to leave about 1 instead of 3:30. It took us 6 hours to get there. We stopped to get food once we got there.


Saturday night we got up ready, and went to OUT DOOR WORLD! Ryan was in HEAVEN!!! Its a huge out doorsy, hunting, amazing store. We spent all morning there. We then drove to the temple open house. I've gone to many opens houses before, and so I knew how it worked. This is the first one for Ryan to go to. I was excited to share it with him. From the time we got out of the car, till we got back, we just walked right through. Before we would have to wait a little while for the bus, or to get to watch the pre video, or to get booties on over our shoes, or walking through the temple. or even waiting to get back to the car. It as fast and it was amazing. It is so much bigger then our temple here in Albuquerque. I felt the spirit and it makes me want to get back to the temple faster. It was so nice to be able to share this with him. After the temple we went to In and Out. Yummy! That evening we we had dinner with the family. Everyone came over to Kathy's house and we ate dinner. Ryan and I went to the Gilbert temple to walk around the grounds.










Sunday we got up and got ready to go. First we had to stop by the Bass Pro shop AGAIN!!! Ryan wanted to get fudge and exchange a hat he had gotten his dad. Then we headed home!

56 hours, 1200 miles, many many memories were made and love grew a lot over this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment