It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

I had just gotte home from work on Monday. I heard a knock on the door and I thought the post man had brought my package a day early. YAY!

As I open the door and see that there is a package on my door step.

As I looked at it, I saw that the cookies were the ones that my mommy makes, and the purple box was the box that my grandma was using for her gifts to the grand kids. Hmmm... who did they get to deliver these gifts? 

Then I look down the walk way...
There they are! The 2 best parents a girl could ask for! What a surprise! I was so touched! So we went to Red robin with Cathy, and then mom, dad and I went back to their hotel and went swimming. Yes the last day of being 26 I went swimming when is was freezing outside. It was a heated indoor pool, but still. Then we went to bed.
 The next morning was my birthday! 27!!!! 
We ate breakfast, then went swimming again! I enjoy swimming what can I say? After swimming we got ready, went back to my place, opened up the presents (retook the first 2 pictures)then we went to eat lunch with my dear friend Julianna. 
Then we went to the mall to do a little shopping, and then I went and a much needed massage. I was in heaven. When I got back I was greeted with some pretty daisies! I love flowers, but daisies are my favorite by far! 
Then the 3 of us went to get a Pedi! Yes all 3 of us went to get our pedis on! 

I love doing this! Having my best friends next to me, relaxing and talking. What else could I ask for? 

Matt and Eliska wanted to go to dinner with me and so we all went to PF Changs. Yummy!!! 

I love my family, and I love my friends! Thank you to everyone that helped make my day so special!  But a huge thanks to my parents! They came all this way to make sure their daughter felt their love! And man did I feel it! I am so spoiled! It was a great way to start 27!!! 

It's going to be the best year to come! I plan on making it that way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment