It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Music-it effects lives

"Music exists to speak the words we can't express"

In the last couple of years there have been songs that have touched my life so much. 
The songs that made the biggest impact on my life that I can think of right this min. 

"Home" by Michael Buble'
"The house that Built me" by Miranda Lambert
"I am Woman" By Helen Reddy
"Delivery" By
"Jesus take the wheel" By Carrie Underwood
"God Gave me you" By Blake Shelton
"Put my heart down" By Sara Evens
"Say something" by A Great Big World
"A little bit Stronger" By Sara Evens
"Holy Water" by Big and Rich 
"Roar" By Katy Perry
"Need you now" By Lady A
"Just haven't met you yet" By Michael Buble' 
 
"Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind off of everything else"

I am so grateful for music. It helps with calming down, making me cry (Ive gotten better at crying but still need help sometimes) falling asleep to (Dad hated it when I would listen to it at night, he never thought I got good enough sleep) Driving around jamming out, Getting ready to, or even just back round noise.
 

"The best lyrics are are the ones that give you goosebumps, or makes you cry in public, or help you realize your answers."

A friend and I have been talking about his old CD's and the memories and good times. Its so fun that we can share those fun things while we are getting to know each other. I love going on road trips and just jam out the whole way.
 
"Music is a safe kind of high"
 I dont think I could through a day with out listening to music.

"When I ask you to listen to a song, its because the lyrics means everything I've been trying to say to you"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment