It's MegAnn here, and this is my blog. I will share about my family life, love life, and just my everyday life. I am a very outgoing, and friendly girl that enjoys trying new things. I enjoy to travel and cooking.

Friday, May 15, 2015

His Hands...

As I get ready on Sundays I will listen to LDS Hymns on Pandora.
This song has come on and when it does I just feel the spirit so strongly. 
This song is just so uplifting and so powerful! It makes me want to do so much better the up coming week.
 
his hands
tools of creation
stronger than nations
power without end
and yet through them we find our truest friend
his hands
sermons of kindness
healing men's blindness
halting years of pain
children waiting to be held again

his hands would serve his whole life through
showing man what hands might do
giving, ever giving, endlessly
each day was filled with selflessness
and i'll not rest until i make of my hands what they could be
'til these hands become like those from galilee

his hands
lifting a leper
warming a beggar
calling back the dead
breaking bread, five thousand fed
his hands
hushing contention
pointing to heaven
ever free of sin
then bidding man to follow him

his hands would serve his whole life through
showing man what hands might do
giving, ever giving, endlessly
each day was filled with selflessness
and i'll not rest until i make of my hands what they could be
'til these hands become like those from galilee

his hands
clasped in agony
as he he lay pleading, bleeding in the garden
while just moments away
other hands betray him
out of greed, shameful greed
and then his hands
are trembling
straining to carry the beam that they'll be nailed to
as he stumbles through the streets
heading for the hill on which he'd die
he would die
they take his hands, his mighty hands, those gentle hands
and then they pierce them, they pierce them
he lets them, because of love
from birth to death was selflessness
and clearly now i see him with his hands
calling to me
and though i'm not yet as i would be
he has shown me how i could be
i will make my hands like those from galilee

A couple of weeks ago I wanted to go out with the Sister Missionaries. So I called my Elders and asked if there were any Sisters in our stake. They told me that the only sisters that were out were in the Spanish branch and I dont know Spanish so I couldnt help them out at all. 
So the Elders asked me if I would go out with them and just try and get to know them. 
I have nothing against the Elders, its hard being a single gal and having to find either 2 more girls or another guy so that I could feed them. Its just annoying. 
So i went out with them and it was good. It was nice to go out with the missionaries again. 
As we were about to leave I got this strong feeling, this "Ah ha" moment, this "DUH MEGANN" moment.

'Heavenly Father loves you so much MegAnn. He is putting all these good, uplifting, Experiences in your life and is putting more and more in your life so that you can reach your goals of temple marriage. I love you even though you mess up, just brush it off and keep going. I love you MegAnn!'

I felt like he is pushing me harder and harder down the right path so that I can have all the blessings that are in store for me. I love him so much! I am grateful for the love that he has for me. That he wants me to succeed so much that he helps remind me the he loves me. 


1 comment: